CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Custom Search

Monday, July 7, 2008

the ten in my list

I am happy right now because..

1. I had coffee with Allen one night. Allen has been my good friend since first grade, all the way up to college where we took the same course in UP. She is ninang to my daughter, friend to my hubby, "alahera" to me and my mom. We're brewing up something interesting, a business that we'd like to put up. We'll see how it goes.
4. My daughter and I have successfully developed a fantastic schedule! Yeeyy!. My daughter and I play "Teacher Teacher" when I get home from work. She drinks a glass full of milk, I read her a story, we pray together, and she's asleep by 8:30. She wakes up in a terrific mood, eats a hearty breakfast, and drinks lots of milk! It is the perfect routine that I have always wanted for her. It such an accomplishment for the both of us.
5. I colored my hair, got a haircut, went shopping. I went to the doctor for a long overdue routine check up, and have been scheduled for my yearly breast ultrasound. I've attempted everyday to be a vegetarian, and was successful five days this week.
6. I had dinner and cocktails with my teacher-girlfriends last Friday night! It was very special.
7. For dinner yesterday night, my hubby cooked pasta and my daughter set up the table. "This is a great dinner" said my daughter. I could not agree more.
8. I have taken baby steps to work on the things I can control and to try, again and again, to let go and surrender the things that I have no power over.
9.I have made a conscious effort to take care of myself and be more receptive to people who sincerely care for me.
10. My husband continuously amazes me with his patience and tolerance when I am at my worst. It's unbelievable. He's given so much more than what I expected from him.

I came up with ten in my list. I could not even come up with three a couple of months ago. I hope my list goes on in the coming days. =)

0 comments: